The yummiest banana bread recipe ever! If you are a fan of soft rich banana yumminess with chunks of dark chocolate, bits of almonds then this is your banana bread recipe!
1/2 Cup Melted Butter (BlueBand)
1 cup white sugar
2 Medium sized eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp almond essence
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 small bananas or 2 regular sized
1 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cup sifted flour
1/3 cup diced dark chocolate with almonds
2 tbsp browning
Directions!! Let’s follow!
- Mix together our melted butter and sugar.
2. Add in our eggs and lemon juice and continue stirring!!!
3. Dice up your chocolate bar with almonds. I used a chocolate bar with almonds. You can use any dark chocolate and almonds. Set this aside
4. Use a fork to smash smash smash those bananas! Dont smash them too much, avoid it becoming a puree.
5. Let’s get started with our sifted flour! Just add in gradually and continue stirring, the batter will be a bit stiff but have no worries! When all the flour is in pour in that sour cream and let the magic begin! The texture will become beautiful!
6. Now add in your vanilla essence, almond essence, cinnamon, nutmeg, browning and those yummy bananas!
7. Lastly place the chocolate chunks in a small bowl and toss them around in some flour! This avoids them sinking to the bottom when baking. Place in a baking tray and lets bake! Bake for 20 mins 250 F
8. Time for yummmmmmyyyy banana bread! When it comes out the oven brush the top with a tiny bit of butter!